Mel Dreams Often, and also Christina from Adventures With Bubbles for both nominating my blog with the The Versatile Blogger Award in the last couple of days. It makes me feel good to know that people enjoy my blog.
There are a few rules with accepting The Versatile Blogger award..
1. Thank the person (or people) who nominate you and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs.
I am currently able to do 2 out of the 3 right now, but will need a little bit of time for rule #3.
Now the 7 facts about me (which will explain why I need a little more time for rule #3)
1. I am not always the best at time management. I have always been a procrastinator, and think that things will be quicker to finish than they actually are.
2. I am not a very organized person. While I try, I am more an organzied mess type of person. I know where to find things (most of the time) but to have someone else find it, it would be difficult.
3. I often get distracted in the middle of doing things, and then suddenly I realize I have several things going on at once.
4. Because of facts, 1, 2 and 3, I am now finding out that I might have A.D.D. in my 40s. While it could still be mommy brain from having too much on my plate, I am not so sure.
5. Because of all the facts posted above, and in addition to my crazy kids school schedule, it made it hard for me to post about this award the last two times I have won it during the school year. It helps that this time it is still summer, and I have a more relaxed schedule for at least a few more days.
6 I am addicted to Bejeweled on Facebook. This past Friday during the Phoenix Prism day, I earned 694,900 in one game. My highest score to date.
7. Because of our love of animals, my daughter and I recently tried to save a baby mouse. He lived for a couple of days in our care. We were sad when Mousey died, but we knew when we tried it, it was going to be extremely hard. On the plus side, Kara was an amazing mouse mommy. When she becomes a real mommy someday, I know she will be great.
Now I just need to figure out which blogs, I would like to nominate. I am frequently finding new ones and already follow many, that now I just need to get my self organized, stop procrastinating, and keep from playing Bejeweled long enough to get a list together.